Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Someone gave me a very interesting example to describe how a relationship works.

Imagine you & your partner are lost in a forest. All you had was a packet of match sticks and trees (No torch light!). Say the GIRL has the match stick and the GUY is the one in-charge of providing the wood for burning. If the GUY doesnt want to chop down trees, there isnt any chance of setting up a fire and both of them will be living in darkness. But if the GIRL doesnt want to help light up the match sticks, even with the wood, it wont burn by itself.

I think it takes 2 to make a relationship works. If one doesnt want to be part of the relationship, then let it go. Keeping him/her by your side will only hurt the both of you. But remember, never make a rush decisions. THINK carefully!

**Ks, thank you for spending time talking to me. Finally I understand how to de-stress myself and live my life fully! /Appreciate!**

No comments:

Post a Comment