Tuesday, June 30, 2009

2 times and I passed!~ LOL

Finally, I managed to pass the Advanced theory evaluation! (after 2 tries, btw) *OMG!*

First try:

I did too fast and just submit the test, failed by 1 question (44/50) *urgh!* Honestly, I think some of the options given are correct and I really don't what to choose. I remember this question super clearly (most probably is this question that makes me failed!)

Q: Children are considered a potential hazard when

1) (can't remember this option)
2) Playing by the side of the road
3) Suddenly kicked a ball out onto the road

I answered 2 because my mum always tell me not to play along the side of the road. But I got this strong feeling that I got this question wrong. So, most probably the answer is 3? Aiyo! But when got children suddenly kicked the ball onto a road one?....Anyway, can't do anything except come back for the second evaluation.

So I hurry go book another slot, and UNFORTUNATELY, the next session is full!!! >.<"" I can only get a slot in 1.5 hours time. What to do? I didn't want to come back again (since I've work tomorrow) and waited in the room for time to pass. But I made full use of the time, by playing game in my lappy! :) :) :) (Yupz, I didn't revise my theory book because I don't know what to read through...)

Nervous!~~Nervous!~~Nervous!~~

Yeah! This time round I got myself a 46/50 (I have no idea which are the questions that I have gotten it wrong) and happily went home!~

Waiting for my test date to come~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment