Thursday, June 04, 2009

Wah!~ Just one word to describe the last few weeks! !!!!BUSY!!!! ^_^

Monday to Friday: Working in ICES, rushing reports, playing Theme hospital (LOL!)

Saturday: Tuition & Japanese Language Class

Sunday: CoE Freshmen Orientation Skit Meeting

Everyday is spent to the fullest, though it's super tiring but very fulfilling as I can do all the stuff that I like and enjoy. I seem to become a better person, always thinking twice before making the final choice. Because I don't want make a wrong choice again. But I'm really happy now because I have my friends around me always cheering me up and supporting me.

IA going to end tomorrow! *sob!* It's really been an enjoyable 6 months, and time really flies! :) Lucky, some of you are going to extend so that I wont be so bored alone. *wheee!*

Things to look forward:
  1. KL Trip
  2. IA Chalet
  3. MSE FOC Camp
  4. My Birthday! (LOL! ^_^!!!)
It's always good to look forward to life! :) :) :)

*Guess the arrangement of the photos*
Took it during our late night stay in company to complete our report. :) Just love these guys! :) :) :)

1 comment: