Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My favorite book nowadays: Advanced theory of driving. *_*

I have been reading through and trying to understand some of the terms which I really have no idea what it is. Maybe it's because I haven't went through any practical lessons or because I'm totally ignorant of how a manual car works. ^_^!!! Everyday went for practice lessons just to make sure I can pass my theory 1 time so that I can concentrate on the practical lessons :) :) :)

I just realized that it's better to book all the practical slots at one go because the earliest slot for my first lesson is end of July! *OMG!* It is because there's too many people learning or because there isn't enough instructions? Either way the driving center is always packed with people. I mean learning to drive is NOT cheap (at all!!!) but still, many people are learning. No idea why...since a car doesn't cost cheap either.

Anyway, wish me luck!~ ^_^!! Gonna need it a lot~~

Step by step, I'm getting closer to my "Miss Success" title. Thank you for your help in explaining all the terms! ^_^!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment