Thursday, August 06, 2009

CoE Freshmen Orientation 2009

The long awaited day have came!~ Finally after many meetings and rehearsals, it's time to perform on stage for everyone! *wheee!* This year was just as fun as last year and I managed to attend all the meetings so that I wont miss out on any updates! Heex! I have thoroughly enjoyed myself and also to gain a bit of experience on how to write scripts (though I didn't write much!).

Many thanks to those who helped out in one way or another to make it a successful performance! Especially Lee Hong (the staff in-charge of us) for putting up with all our nonsense and tolerating us for always being late for rehearsals! Without your support and help, we would not have been able to perform well! :) :) :)

Not to forget, the 2 emcees who helped to click our slides so that the audience will be able to understand better on what the whole skit is all about! :) Thank You!

Last but not least, to each and everyone acting inside. Because of YOU, I have enjoyed myself a lot and bring back lots of memories! Even though the skit is over, our friendships will always last! :) :) :)

THANK YOU!!!

MSE performers!~ All geared up for the big show time! ^_^!!!

I super love this photo, everyone smiling happily and excited! /Cheers!!! :) :) :)

Even though MSE is not the biggest engineering school in the whole of the College of Engineering, we've the most number of students performing. It makes us unite as one and hopefully in future, more students will participate in this annual event! :)

Smiles! Laughter! FUN!!! :) :) :)

Picture says a thousand words! :) All smiles and laughter is how spent the day in Nanyang Auditorium! :) :) :)

Hopefully next year before I leave NTU, I get to have one more chance to perform on stage! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment