Saturday, August 29, 2009

Final Destination 4 - HORROR!!!!

Yup, it's 1.50am in the morning and here I am blogging. Guess what? I just can't make myself go sleep because I'm all alone in the room after watching "The Final Destination 4" and I'm scared shitless. Pardon my language, but I'm REALLY scared! :'(

If you have not watch this latest movie, I suggest you to think TWICE before buying the ticket. It's just too "gory" for me. Ohh for those who don't know the meaning of "gory", it means covered or stained with blood (1st time to come across this word). Wow, right from the start of the movie, blood, brain, broken arms, etc are what you will see. Ok, I know I shouldn't say much (in case you guys plan to watch), but then one word of caution, BE PREPARED! I practically hug my bag throughout the whole show and just focus my eyes on the edge of the screen with my face covered by my hands. And my friend here actually sit almost to the edge of the seat as though he's enjoying an action show. *OMG!*

I supposed if you guys watched all the previous FD, you will know that none of the characters survive in the end. So it only means one thing, you CAN'T cheat death. If it's your time to go, just let it go. But instead of worrying when is the "TIME" coming, how about enjoying every minute of your life to the fullest? :) :) :)

Start by NOT taking things for granted and treasure every sweet moment with your family and loved ones. :) :) :)

*Shouldn't have suggested watching this show in the first place =.=||*

No comments:

Post a Comment