Monday, August 10, 2009

Freshmen Welcome Ceremony 2009

:) I attended my 2nd Freshmen Welcome Ceremony and once again I wore the undergraduates grown. This time round, I manage to find a seat with a "S" size grown instead of "XL" which is the one that I worn the first time...super long and you can't even see my legs =.=||

I, especially like the Light Up Ceremony because the view is really nice from the top. Like what the Emcees says, to create a magical sea of light. Indeed, you saw a magical view as the lights slowly lit up row by row :) :) :)

I know you guys must be wondering why I attended the ceremony when I'm already in my 4th year (LOL!). Well, honestly, I'm not there for the goodies bag though it's very attractive (30% true) but to support a friend of mine who's performing solo singing a song that I don't understand (HAHA!).

Of course, I get to enjoy the lunch buffet with lots of kiddy junk food like popcorn, candy floss and ice-cream! :) :) :)

These photos came a bit too late cause they were taken during the rehearsals before the actual performance :) Heex!~~~Anytime, anywhere, anyone, just snap a shot because we're always ready! ^_^!!!

2 "fake freshies" sitting among all the real freshies >.<" But then I think I looked young enough to be a freshie /giggles! :) Super nice atmosphere with all the balloons hanging all around. There are many freshies "kopping" the balloons after their lunch...>.<"" Fake freshies + performer :) :) :) With lots of junk food on our hands LOL!

He can really sing well :) Hahaha!~

Must be wondering what's inside right??? heex!~~

2GB thumbdrive!!!~~ :) :) :)

Heex! Now I have enough space for all my documents + pictures + movies + songs....

No comments:

Post a Comment