Friday, December 04, 2009

Exams are OVER! *WHEEE!*

:) :) :) Great news is that exams are finally over, and I'm left with 3 more papers before I leave NTU. ^_^!!! That's sound great, but at the same time, I felt a bit too fast to graduate from school. It seems that time passes like nobody's business, and soon I need to start working and earning my own money.

Anyway, since I had finished my papers, I decided to have some fun, but the weather didnt permit and I had to cancel my Southern Ridges trip and instead went to do some shopping at Vivocity. :) Happen to get a free cup of Mocha Frappe at Starbucks! YUMMY!!!


Long queue, but the service is quite fast, it didn't take more than 15 minutes for them to serve my drink!! :) :) :) 


I just love Starbucks' Mocha Frappe :) :) :) 

Dinner was at the Outram Park Ya Hua Bak Ku Teh @ Telok Blangah (somewhere near Keppel Road).


Nice, and affordable!~ :) :) :)

Next was L4D 2 (Left 4 Dead 2) at Big O! One word to describe: "SHIOK!" It's been a few months since my last game of L4D (I think right after my IA ends) so I took some time to warm-up and kill some zombies asses! *HAHA!* I think this 2nd edition is a bit hard compared to the first, cause we took about 2.5 hours to clear one map (maybe it's because the map is new to us, so not that familiar)?

You've been forewarned, dizziness cannot be avoided if you have not played a 3D game for a long time. :) Imagine lots of zombies surrounding you, and you have to turn all around just to kill them all. *_*



After that, it's Home sweet HOME!

P.S: Time to exercise to get rid of all the weight gain from EXAM Stress! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment