Thursday, December 31, 2009

On a boring night.......

On a boring night, I have no one and nothing to do, so I made a call to my buddies and decided to have dinner together! But the next problem is where shall we have dinner? Hmmm..hmmm...hmmm...orchard here we go! Hahaha! I left home around 8pm to go orchard (my first time!!!) but met Karin to take the train down so I won't be so lonely. :) :) :)

Dinner was at Wisma Atria Food Republic Teppanyaki Express! For a set meal of main course + rice + soup, it cost about $8.50. The main course includes a meat + bean sprout + veggies. It's really nice, just a bit too spicy for me.>.<"" Hehehe!

Next, we went on to Cine-leisure to find a movie to watch. All the shows are "selling fast" so we can only get "good" seats for Sherlock Holmes at 12.20am. Since it was still early, we went to find a cafe to "nua" to pass the time.

We settled for Coffee Bean @ 313 Somerset! :) :) :)



 
 
We nua-ed till the waiter "chased" us away because they need to close shop. :) :) :) We walked back to Cine-leisure for our show, and surprisingly, it was crowded with people. Nowadays, I wondered whether Singaporeans (especially Youth!) sleep at night or in the morning?....

Finished the show at 3am and waited for the Night-rider home! :) :) :)

I'm admitting I'm OLD! Can't even keep my eyes open when I reached home. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment