Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Year's approaching and I just can't wait for 31st Dec to come so I can count down to a brand new year.

Honestly, I think 2009 is quite a short year, partly because the 1st half of the year is spent almost on another island. *giggles!* Doing my attachment at ICES at Jurong Island with lots of buddies! They just made me wanna go work everyday early in the morning! :) :) :)



The Big MSE Family! :) :) :) 


Smiles! :) :) :) They just make my day happier! 


One word to describe this picture: Happy! (NTU + NUS friends!)

2nd part of the year is back to old times: SCHOOL! :) :) :) I took some time to get use to the studying hours, attending lectures + tutorials. FYP (unfortunately) didn't take  up much of my time, but I spent most of the time doing lots of random stuff (which I can't remember, LOL!)

Then, comes the EXAMS! And, as usual, during the exam study week you got to wake up super early and zoom down to the library for a seat and it's like you reached home at 12 midnight the day before. Super tiring but no choice (last year, must CHIONG ah). :) :) :)

Even though busy, there's still time for all these:


Chinese New Year Gathering @ Cedric's House :)


Cindy's Birthday Surprise! :) :) :) 


Break after "never-ending" quizzes! :) :) :)

Super summarize post for a year of FUN. Though there are tears, it's all worth it because I always believe in no pain no gain. HOHOHO! :) :) :) But from now on, I'll treasure my friends and those around me MORE! You've my words! :) :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment