Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Now I can understand the feeling of sending someone off. All you can see is only the back view. It makes me very emotional, because you never know when you are going to see that person again. I always say time passes like nobody's business, that's only true when you wanted time to stop. But when you wanted time to zoom by, it never listens to you, it will take it's own sweet time and slowly second by second move by. I'm just asking for 4 days, is that a lot to ask for? :( :( :(

Anyway, when you're feeling down, the best place to go is places where your friends are. :) :) :)

Have dinner with Sarah + Han + Famin @ Ichiban Sushi (my favourite Japanese restaurant!!!) Plaza Singapura. After dinner is dessert at Ice Monster and finally we went down to "Big O" to kick some zombies' asses! Honestly, it helps to take my mind off the long long 4 days! We manage to finish the first map + 4 stages of the 2nd map before we surrendered. It's quite tiring to stare at so many zombies and trying to evade them at the same time. Hahaha! But it was FUN!!! :) :) :) Travel around Singapore after that because Han sent Famin (YiShun) followed by Saran (Tampines) and finally ME!!! 



Tori Maru Cheese Chicken (My all time favorite!) Yummy!!!


Han: Beef with Tofu + Egg (delicious!!!)


Sarah + Me!!! :) :) :)
Long night and hopefully I can have a dream that can make me wake up smiling happily. :) :) :) 

*4 more days!*

1 comment: