Sunday, February 06, 2011

Headache weekend

I like to hear my phone rings. That means someone is thinking of you and he/she is calling you up. :))) 

But today I wanted so badly just to throw the phone away and hide at one corner. :'( I thought yesterday was bad enough, but today is even worse. Imagine, the phone rings every 2 minutes. And each time it rings, a list of must-do-it-asap things are written on the book. -_-"" Temperature tuning, RTMs, change status of tools, to note down manual measurement data and decide whether the lots can be released, etc

Yes, everyone goes through this tough period but then asking me to do it for 2 days is really so damn tiring. But at least I learn more about each tools and their recipes. And I'm a lucky girl, have a bunch of really helpful friends in the fab. They can be real sweet too. :))  

Another week starts in just another hour. Hopefully I make it through peacefully. ^_^!!! 

Side note: Mr. bought me a new iphone cover when he went overseas during the CNY holidays! *YAY!* He knows I like to have the same old style. So he got me a red (my favorite!) and same design cover (maybe different brand?)! And a car charger so that we can charge the phone whenever we're on the road. ^_^!!!

**Just thinking about the bed and Mr. Bean bear keeps me going! :))**

No comments:

Post a Comment