Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sometimes it makes a difference

:) HAHAHA! I'm loving the new apps I download into my phone! The picture definitely look much better than before. ^_^ And all thanks to "another-iphone-user" for recommending this app!

Had the CNY dearies gathering at Wenney's place last Sunday! :)) HAHAHA! Quite a good attendance, considering it was quite a last minute decision. Many thanks to Wenney's mum for preparing food for us, and also for the house for everyone to gather together! :))))

Brought the Polaroid camera (without any firms though -__-"") and took a whole pack of photos! ^_^!! *LOVES!* HAHAHA! But those pictures are edited with the new apps. :) Very oldies, look like some old school photos! :)))


A lot more photos in the camera, but so lazy to upload to the lappy and do all the editing. HAHAHA! Maybe next week, when I have more time. I promise! :)) Stay tuned.

PS: I can't wait for Saturday to come! :) A hotel stay! ^_^!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment