Friday, February 04, 2011

大年初一!

:)) HAHAHAHA! Spent the morning watching Hello Stranger on 大年初一! Yeah I know, you must be thinking, AGAIN? Well, I wanted to watch something happy and this show just popped right into my mind. ^_^!!!

And I laughed all over again. Damn shiok and it's something to take my mind off the stubborn stomach. -_-""

I found the soundtrack and now I <3 Thai song more! *LOL!* Though I don't understand a single word, but just listening to it makes me smile. :)))



:) Had a late lunch at home. Mummy cooked Shark Fin's soup! *YUMS!* ^_^!! I was afraid that the food doesn't stay inside, so I only drank the soup. No solid food for me. -_-"" Missed all the good food, especially Abalone!!! They finished up the whole plate, but I secretly ate one small piece. 

"Eat first, suffer later." LOL!

And off to grandparents' house to 拜年, didn't stay long cause we wanted to go 河畔 to have a look. :) 

It was a long day outside, but I am a happy girl. Cause I get to drive the family out for the first time. ^_^!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment