Wednesday, February 09, 2011

A little ang bao for you :))


:)) How's the ang bao collecting so far? Heex! And all the hopping from house to house, seeing long time no see relatives and friends? Pineapple tarts, ba gua, candies N chocolates, mandarin oranges, 开心果!  

Honestly, I haven't enjoyed myself much for this CNY. Reunion dinner didn't eat much since the food doesn't stay inside the stomach. Missed all the good food 哥哥 and 嫂嫂 prepare. It was a 中西和拼 (don't know I got wrote wrongly a not -_-"). Mummy prepare some must-have dishes that Dad requested. LOL! And they were enjoying eating while I sit there and scowled. =.=|| 


Since they're enjoying themselves, so I might as well keep myself busy. I helped to BBQ the food, but then the hand gets sauna. I tell you, the charcoal my brother bought is damn strong. So HOT! HAHAHA! And of course, I have Aiko to keep me company! ^_^!!! 
P.S I think she knows she look better on her side. Every time we pose for photos, she will turn her head away and just show us her side view. -___-""

大年初一, we went to Marina Bay platform. This is what we usually do every year too. :)) I wanted to bring my parents up the Singapore Flyer, but they kept on insisting NO! -_-"" I mean, 120 bucks for 30 minutes of ride is definitely not worth it at ALL! So we just walked around there and came across the new food place. HAHAHA! It's very oldies, and some of the food is good. :))))  

HAHAHA! My mum told dad to stand at an angle so his belly won't be so big in the picture. Look how cheeky he's smiling. LOL! And both of them have the same pattern standing outside waiting for us. HAHAHAHA!

:)) It's my year, so of course I need to take a picture with the 玉兔 ^_^!!! And yes, it's Cold Rock Ice-cream!!! HAHAHA! Hazelnut indulgence! *Yumilicious!* 

Every year, I would miss my ah ma's food the most. All the super unhealthy yet too delicious food she cook for us every year for our reunion dinner. :( It's been so many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment