Monday, March 21, 2011

:) It's totally random

HAHAHA! I'm back, safely in 1 piece, with high cholesterol level, 1 full bag of dirty clothes, 1 big hole in the pocket. But I'm a HAPPY girl, fully energized for the work week ahead!

I know it's totally random, but this is the first thing I did when I reached home. ^_^!!!!

Here's the song that Cedric mesmerized me with. I'm so hooked onto it now. HAHAHA!



It's quite a sad song (don't think I can't understand the lyrics -_-"") and to sing it well, I think you need a lot of feelings in it.  

Now back to unpacking the bag, and I'll post something about the trip soon! :)))

PS: Mr. please learn this song and sing for me the next time! HAHAHA!

1 comment:

  1. you cannot understand the lyrics? hmmm... let 雷老师 explain to you: =p

    actually this is not really a sad song leh... it's more of a song to thank someone i think... but can interpret in 2 ways...

    this is a singer who cannot see... so in his context he can be thanking the person who was acting as his eyes and guiding him all the while... and also hoping he can do stuff with that special person...

    but for a normal person... can also interpret as the singer wants to thank this special person who managed to let him "see" stuff he previously did not realise...

    hope this let you understand a little more about this song... .(=

    ReplyDelete