Friday, March 25, 2011

PMS, please go away.....

So moody for the past few days. -_-" Serious PMS (it's POST Menstrual Syndrome, btw)! And just a bit of tickle, I can super pissed off with you (pardon my words!).

While I'm 啃面包ing, Han message over telling us he had already booked the tickets for Jacky Cheung's concert! *Excited!* I can't believe I'm interested to go for his concert rather than Jay Chou's concert. *LOL!* Who cares, he's one of the 四大天王, I'm sure the ticket is worth every cent!

And, I promised Han that I will book tickets for The Lion King musical (at MBS!) tonight! ^_^!!! YAY! We managed to find seats for the 4 of us! It's going to happen in 2 weeks time! Another 第一次 for me, and I'm sure I won't be disappointed, given that this musical is so well-known. 

My limited edition all white Polaroid camera! ^_^!!! With tthe Mickey Mouse self shot lens! <3 it the MAX! :))) 

Still working on the KL trip photos, but I have already uploaded the video of Han's singing! ^_^!!! 



I'm not surprised about his singing. I remember he sang 刘德华's 冰雨 before, and it was damn good. Maybe he's an oldies guy. HAHAHA!

On a super side note, please be more of a gentleman. It's not nice to be pointing the finger at a lady. -_-""

No comments:

Post a Comment