Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wild night for 2 consecutive days! (Part 2)

Yes yes yes, I'm back for the 2nd night of our DnD! ^^ 

For the 2nd night, I managed to book a room to stay over. We checked in at the room 1019 at 3.30pm and was greeted with a super duper big bathroom! HAHAHA! I shall post more on the room in my next post. :)))

My make-up artist is very nice to make her way down to MBS just to prepare me for the night! Indeed, very sweet of her. While she's getting prepared with all her gears, I went round the room snapping shots away. I was a little bit disappointed because I expected a little bit more than an average hotel room. :( 

Anyway, I was nicely dressed and ready for the night ahead! ^_^!!!! Shall let the pictures to do the talking.

All thanks to her for dressing me up for the night! :)) 

First group shot while waiting for our first guest to arrive! :)) The girls are looking lovely, and the guys HANDSOME! :)))

The Boss dropped by to say Hello. 

The group of MAs that never fail to put a :) on my face everyday when I'm up in the fab. They can be really sweet sometimes too. HAHAHA!


The EEs that never fail to tease me for a day, but always there to help me when I needed them. :)))
*evil grin!*

Another self-shot photo of the girls! :) With the HOT mummy!

Always ready to pose for a picture, when everyone else is busy doing something. LOL! :)) It's a must to take a photo with the photographer at every event. They're the one that helps to leave sweet memories behind! ^_^!!!

Am honored to have a picture with these guys! HAHAHA! I see them everyday at work, so they're part of my life now ^_^!!!!

The Process team! Hehehe! 

The Equipment team, who happened to be the 9 guys to accompany me for the whole dinner! HOHOHO! Am a lucky girl, isn't it? /giggles!

<3 this shot THM! :)) Especially after I edited it. 

With the Photographer of the Day! Many thanks to Cresent for capturing all the moments! :)))

^_^!!! Not to forget, Senior Tng and me! HAHAHA! And this shot is especially nice, cause we're both wearing black! *LOVE!*

And all these shots are taken at the same time, with different angle on different cameras. HAHAHA! I do realize that I have a better side profile, indeed.

 With the little brother. :)) And because of him, I'm no longer the youngest in the section! ^_^!!!
D.R.U.N.K! 
Definitely not me! Look at their faces and you know who's not able to walk in a straight line. HAHAHA!

With my B.O.S.S! :))

The night was even better than previous night! I guess the company from my wonderful colleagues played a huge part. And my table is so lucky, cause 2 of them actually won the top prizes for the night! Maybe it's because of me, since their draw tickets are in my fish bowl. LOL!

YAY x1000 times to my first DnD!!! :))))

And then it's back to the room to sleep, around 4am in the morning though -_-""

No comments:

Post a Comment