Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wild night for 2 consecutive days! (Part 1)

*shaking head* Yes, this post came a bit too late. But it's better than never. :)))

So here it is, the first big event of 2011! *LOL!*

:) For the first time in my life, I attended a Dinner & Dance (I didn't even went for my Grad night during Uni days -_-"")!!! HAHAHA! And it was incredibly FUN, HAPPY, and deliciously drunk (for some of my friends, definitely NOT me)!!! And it's at the Marina Bay Sands (MBS)!

The best part is I get to attend the DnD for 2 nights. All because I'm part of the SRC, where we need to help out some parts of the whole event. :)) The catch is that I only get to sleep an hour before I need to rush down to help out. -_-"" For the first night, I'm helping out at the reception desk, helping the guests to register and take part in the everyone-looking-forward-to lucky draw! :)) And also some of the games during the dinner.  

Here's some favorite pictures from the 1st night! :)))

After many many self-shots, I managed to find the best lighting to capture my Honey! And of course with the lovely Hui Xian at the Reception.


:)) And presenting to you the SRC girls for 2011! YAY! HAHAHA! It was indeed a pleasure to work with them, and honestly I don't even know some of them. It's through the make-up process that I mingle with them! HAHAHAHA!

Stayed at the Reception till 8 plus, waiting for the latecomers. It's a Friday, most probably got caught up with stuff at work. -_-"" Anyway, we missed the opening ceremony, but heard that there's lots of dancing around. Managed to grab some food before getting busy with other small stuff outside. In the end, the only food I ate was the appetizers only. -_-"" 

I was on duty for 2 events, the Deal or No Deal and for the Top 20 lucky draw hold-the-fish-bowl girl. HAHAHA! Well, for the first event, I'll just open the boxes and show everyone how much cash it contains. Surprisingly, the amount is A LOT! HAHAHA!


I have no idea why I am laughing so happily away. I'm not the winner, but still it was a pleasant shock when I opened up the box. HAHAHA! 600 bucks in 1 night! OMG!!! ^_^!!!

And the part where everyone looks so forward to is the Lucky draw! HAHAHA! I'm honored to be standing besides the CEO while he draws the lucky number. And I kept telling him "Sir, please draw Sarah's number!" HAHAHAHA! :))

I was going to drop dead (not to mention super duper hungry) when the whole event ended! Mr. came to fetch me home, but went to grab some tau huay at Selegie so that I won't 做恶梦 (because 肚子饿 -_-"")! ^_^!!! Slept like a pig till the next day................

Lucky for me, I wasn't  drunk (or should I say I didn't drink at all) the night before. I don't have to rush like mad to prepare for the 2nd night. Slept till 12 plus in the afternoon, and cabbed down to MBS to check into the room and get ready with make-up and dress.  

Sometimes a different angle shot gives a different feeling. I personally like the first shot more. It's definitely more candid, and I think I have a better side profile. HAHAHA! Many thanks to V. for this lovely shot! ^_^!!!

I know it's a bit abrupt, but there's too many nice photos for the 2nd day! HAHAHAHA! I'm still in the midst of consolidating all the photos and doing some self-editing! HAHAHA!

I shall continue in the next post, with lots more pictures alright? ^_^!!!

Looking forward to the wedding later! :) Time to havoc! HAHAHAHA! ^_^!!! *muacks!* 

No comments:

Post a Comment