Thursday, December 01, 2011

Melting Pot Cafe

:) So here's what I promise you guys, an update on last Monday! 

Had to rush down to The Melting Pot Cafe (Holiday Inn Atrium) because work ended so late that day. Anyway, I left in the middle of the meeting, as Mr Lin is already waiting outside for more than half an hour. :( 

Took a cab down and was just nice in time for the reservations.

I was ravished and just started attacking all the food! LOL! I would say the food is just so-so only, have tasted better. But there's this beef stew that keep me very satisfied, and the amount I ate made me felt as though 我吃了一头牛! *LOL!*

Here's a shot of us playing with the Satay. ^_^!!!

Who says girls can't have a moustache? 

Rounds after rounds of food, and finally a cup of hot tea to clear our gastric.

 Of course, we can't leave without having some desserts right? :)

We went to explore the hotel and found that there's quite a number of function rooms. Among these rooms is their Atrium Ballroom. Not as big as I thought to be.

The one thing I super like when I entered the hotel is the super long columns where the lift operates. I would love a shot of the whole lift all the way till the roof top. But of course, I need to lie down on the floor to take such a shot? :)))

We played with the camera for awhile right in front of the hotel reception area (hoping that no one is looking at us).

 
:) I have been busy with the all the Carnival stuff that I don't get to spend much time with him. Gotta make up all the lost time when it's all over. 

3 events during the weekends (Total shagness!):

Saturday 3rd December - SSMC Carnival 2011
Sunday 4th December - Standard Chartered Marathon (Morning) and Wedding dinner (Night)

Can I choose 2/3 events to attend only? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment