Thursday, December 15, 2011

MI:4 is damn awesome! *^_^!*

:) 1 week ago I kept looking out for tickets to the premier of MI:4, and yes there was a special sneak preview at selected GVs! :)) 

Gotten my tickets right away to secure a good seat! ^_^!

I was so looking forward to the end of work so I can rush down for the movie! HAHAHAHA! And when I reached there, I was surrounded with "black people". First thought on my mind: Did I went to the wrong theater? And then when I see it's really MI:4, I thought maybe it's because tomorrow is a Black people's public holiday, which is not true. *Kept wondering why*

Show started and all the way I was kept occupied and right on the edge of my seat! :) Not going to tell you guys much about the plot, because I want you to go watch it yourself! ^_^!!! Those stunts that Tom Cruise did in the show is definitely worth your ticket price (and he's already 49!). 

One of my favorite lines from the movie:

Benji Dunn: (From trailer) [Showing a glove] Now remember: "Blue is glue!"
Ethan Hunt: And red?
Benji Dunn: Dead.

Alright, it might not sound funny here, but if you combined with all the funny expressions from their faces, you'll laugh.

And almost through the end of the show, I finally know why there's so many black people. It's because the last part of the show is filmed in India? Just a wild guess. HAHAHAHA! And after this show, I totally have a different mental image of India. You'll understand when you watched the show. WAHAHAHAHA!

Don't wait, go buy yourself a ticket. (If you guys need someone to accompany you, I don't mind watching a second time. ^_^! I'm a BIG Fan of T.C!)

Here's the trailer for you:


And not to forget this show is doing advertisement for both Apple and BMW! Now I know that iPhone can do more than just whatsapp and facebook-ing! And all those BMW cars are just too gorgeous to crash into one another! HAHAHA! Quite wasted!

Last night was a great night! ^_^!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment