Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Holiday's work....^_^

As you guys know, I'm having my long holidays (finally!!!) now. Yeah it's good but i'm kind of rotting at home now...so it's not doing me any good except wasting my time and watching tv...and eating + sleeping long hours...Well...yeah that's about what I've been doing for the past week.

But then, I did take up part-time jobs...like working as a Game Master in the Army Pride Day (which had been 2 months and our pay is not here yet!!!), welcome ambassador (it's just sound nicer than rover) in Sentosa.

The whole group of us working as Game Masters ^_^

As a game master in the Army Pride Day, I've to learn how to play some of the puzzle games created by ThinkFun and guide the kids and parents visiting the booth. It was a 3-day event and we've to work from 9am onwards. It wasnt a very tiring job but then we have to stand up because it's a roadshow and there isnt any chairs for us to sit. We know a number of army personnels (some even from the Air Force and Navy). We chit-chat abit and understand some of the stuff inside MINDEF (since I dont go army I learn quite alot from them).

My dinner at New York New York (*yuMMY*)

After the Pride, I went to be a Helper for the NTU Family at the Singapore Zoological Garden. It was a FUN day but the rain did spoiled some of the kids' mood. It's very wet and dirty!!! After the event ended, Jingyuan and me loitered around the Zoo and in the afternoon Cindy and Cedric joined us. We went for different animal shows and left the zoo around 6pm and went for dinner @ AMK's New York New York. I had the biggest chicken..haha and it's deLIC-ious...

Nothing much to show when working at sentosa (cause handphone is not allowed to use when on duty) so....what we do is pretty much just say hello to guests...wave to an incoming train (when nobody is looking at us =.=) and guide the guests to board the train. Basically that's what we do for 7 hours and you've to stand through. I took up the job because the timing is flexiable and it wont clash with my special term. :) Well, I dont think I'm going to continue once school starts. It's a very tiring job.

that's about it...^_^ /signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment