Friday, July 18, 2008

My current LIFE!

I just read through my post on Life in University and realised that it was really a hard time when I first started school. Thus, I decided to write a new post on my current life. ^_^

It's been a year (almost! To be exact! :D) since I have started schooling in NTU. Yeah, life wasnt easy because lots of core modules and PYP (for those who dont know, it means Past Year Papers) to complete. Results wasnt that good (or should I say it's BAD!), but I didnt manage to 打包 (means bring forward) any modules to the next semester. When school started, I made it a point to attend all lectures and tutorials so as not to miss any important information. Things started to go well...all modules were taught by really nice lecturers and I even took up Japanese class (wanted to take Korean instead but exam schedule will clash with my core :( so...).

When it's time to start revising for final exams, I have enough time (more than last semester) to finish our revision and I try to do summaries for every chapters for each modules. After every exam, though very tiring but at least abit more confident than what I felt the semester before. Results out...and it was much better...and I was like....whoa...finally...but then it means I have to work even harder to mantain or get even better results in the subsequent semesters.

Once I get use to the momentum, I think that life in Uni can be very fun and relaxing. When it's time to study, STUDY! When it's time to play, relax your mind and go enjoy yourself. I believe that time management is also very important~~!!!

Currently, I'm learning Korean at the Cambridge School of Language. I think that from now on, I have to pay attention to how I manage my time. I believe that I can do well in both school work and language school assignment! ^_^

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ looking forward to school re-opening! It's a brand new year ahead!!! *Fighting!*

No comments:

Post a Comment