Saturday, July 19, 2008

My 21st Birthday!!! (Part 2)

Heex! This entry is to continue with my 21st celebrations! WoW! I felt so fortunate to have so many friends that remember my birthday! Thanks a million!

The 2nd part of my celebrations was organized by dear and Alvin helped to reserve the tables at Orchard Sakura and got me a Champange Grape Birthday cake by Swissbake. I have to thank them both (ALOT!) because they called many of our secondary friends and poly friends who took time off specially (because my birthday falls on a weekday) to meet up and chit-chat and also send me well-wishes. ^_^

The whole thing supposed to start at 6 (reservation states that we're arriving from 6.00-6.30) but because I cant find the bakery (which is located in Takashimaya B2), by the time both tg and me arrived outside Sakura, it was already 6.40pm. We had 2 gorgeous ladies (Qianwen & Kaiyan) waiting for us for like 40 minutes >.< *s0rry!!!* We decide to procced in first while waiting for the rest to arrive. Hmm...we started to eat...because so much food there and it's VERY hard to resist! By 7, Karin, voonling, mun yeng, qiao xuan, kimsua & haoyu, jiasi, jasmine came. The last one to come was Alvin but it wasnt his fault because he had to sail that day and took a cab to rush down to join us (appreciate that! ^_^)

FOOD...FOOD...FOOD...

Once our stomachs are filled, we sang birthday song and make wishes and cut cake and take pictures..and and and...(routine stuff of a birthday party...) I guess just look at the pictures to see for yourself the fun we had! ^_^ We stayed until the Sakura boss rushed us out (it's already over their closing time) and loiter around Orchard for awhile deciding what to do next (since it's only 10pm and it's EARLY!). We consider going K-boxing, but it was too expensive for 1 person and after much thought....we went to Cineleisure to see whether there's any movies to watch.

*Q-ing for tickets for Red Cliff*

Finally our turn and it's only left with the first row *_* and yes we did buy the tickets (we've queued for so LONG!). Ohh YEAH, don't forget, we have to thank our 鄂州 Mr Wang Jiasi for paying with his UOB card for the 10 of us! Yes! He treated everyone with the movie treats!! (that's very sweet of him!) Initially, I thought he wanted a kiss from each ladies (3 guys + 7 ladies = 10 people) but...he's too shy...so....ladies we are in LUCK! HAHA!!!

The movie...well...it's very nice because I enjoyed it tremendously and I like the guy who acted 赵子龙 but everyone was like "HUH?!" because they felt that the 赵子龙 by Audy Lau is better. Well...I felt differently. Andy Lau is nice-looking but not in 古装 show (that's only my opinion :) ). For those who havent watch the show, it's going to have a PART 2 so 拭目以待吧!

By the time the movie ended, it's already going to be 2am. Luckily, we have Kaiyan's bf who send everyone home! *thanks thanks* It's a long day for everyone but WE HAD FUN! ^_^

My 21st birthday cake! ^_^ it's very delicious wor... ^_^

Me + Birthday cake = happiest girl *giggles*

dear + me ^_^ with my birthday cake...he's already aiming for it! HAHA!

With my lovely Bird Family! Love them all!!! :)

All my secondary friends + Mr Jiasi & Miss Haoyu (Poly) :) they're the best!

Chicken & Poo family! :)

My buddy since Secondary 1! We look quite alike right? hehe!!

Force dear dear to take another picture with me! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment