Thursday, July 17, 2008

My 21st Birthday!!! (Part 1)

Hehe!!! Just two words to describe: FUN & MEMORABLE!!! (^_^) Actually there was two different celebrations. One by my university friends (which come as a surprise!! haha) and the other was by secondary (also poly) gang! haha!!! A million thanks to these friends (you guys are a DEAR!!!) for giving me such a memorable birthday!

The first party was held on 10th July 2008. It was a thursday and the plan was to celebrate Cindy's Birthday (which was only the 7th, but she wasnt in Singapore). However, because it was weekday, some of us were working, thus we can only meet up for dinner instead. The rest that were not working, well (GUESS WHAT?), we decided to go to Sentosa to have some FUN first. The best part of the trip is that we save up to $27 per person and we can visit the attractions inside Sentosa (*thanks to Cindy* and also the ticketing Miss wati who gave us complimentary tickets). Not to forget, we really have a great time inside these attractions (HEY! it's my first time into these attractions, so if i behave a bit kaisu, please forgive! HAHA!). *though I have to keep worrying about Jingyuan who kept on touching switches and moving things around! ^_^* We spent almost the whole day inside Sentosa and laughter is all around us (some screams can be heard though, courtesy of Jingyuan + Cedric *_*)

This is a view taken at the top of Merlion. Dont be fool by the dim brightness, it was really SUNNY (as you can from my glasses). Courtesy of Qiaolin and her wonderful camera. ^_^

After the trip to Sentosa, we went to meet up with other friends at Plaza Singapura, Jieying and Su San (unfortunately, Meizhen and Serene have some last minute thing and cant make it). We went to have some GREAT food @ Manhattan Fish Market (if I didnt remember wrongly it's located at level 6). I wanted to try the seafood platter but due to my recent recovery from C.P, I decided to stick to Fish 'N' Chips and I enjoyed it tremendously! The portion was big and I couldnt finish it. Someday, I'll go back and try out their seafood platter!

I went to toilet with Cindy, and when I came back I realised that the whole table is cleared and I know something is wrong! *haha!!* There isnt a seat for me and I have to share the other side of the table with Cindy. That was the surprise that I have gotten from these uni friends! It was a celebration for both Cindy and ME! ^_^ We have a birthday song by everyone and also some of the crew members in the restaurant. The interesting part is to eat a wedge of lemon coated with salt and pepper! well, it wasnt that bad as I thought...Just very sour, very salty and very peppery. haha!!! I drank a whole cup of water after that! Next is the cutting cake ceremony...haha! It was very 温馨 and touching and I have a hard time to cut the cake so our Cedric did the honors and slowly and carefully cut each slide for everyone of us. The present that they have given me was so GREAT that I have 好好的用 already! hehe! It was "Hello" vouchers and I used it to buy my Samsung Soul! wahahaha!! Thanks alot!
**Hope Cindy's love her present to0!!!**

Well...that's part 1 of my 21st birthday celebration. *enjoy the pictures* ^_^

Cindy & me!!! Hehe!~ *Guess we're the birthday girls that day* ^_^ /giggles

Birthday girls + Birthday cake!!! *deli-ciouS!!!*

The whole gang of uni friends!! *Love you guys!*

Quite artistic right? Taken by Qia0lin! ^_^

The wedge of lemon coated with salt and pepper by everyone! One each for Cindy & me.

**All Pictures courtesy of Qiaolin's camera!!! Thank you!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment