Saturday, October 11, 2008

Trying to tidy my pictures folders...it's really messy >.<
While sorting, happen to chance upon this picture I took of my mum. I think it's about a week ago when she so happily went for a hair-cut and came home started to act cute. HONESTLY, she's been chit-chatting (bubbling would be a better word :) )so much the moment she came home, saying what a nice hair-cut she got and so cheap it cost her. Actually she looks cute in her new hair style, looks abit "korean"...haha ^_^!

Take a look and you'll know why I say she acts cute...SO MUCH! =.=

See the new hair style? Quite cute...

That pot of flowers is her favourite, arrnaged all by herself and we cant go NEAR it!

Trying to teach my mum how to take picture from above...haha...not too bad for a first timer...^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment