Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's a long day starting with waking up VERY LATE! and rushing to school in time to celebrate Serene's 21st birthday! ^_^!!!

So, everyone, let's say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to Serene!!! May your dreams and wishes come true and SMILE always!~~ We had pizza and spicy drumlets from PizzaHut delivery. *yummy!*

After partying, went to study abit on lithography (to prepare for 3002 quiz on Friday :( ) but didnt manage to study much because spent quite alot of time looking through facebook with my honey. *HOHO!!*

Around 4.30pm, Cindy and darling came and we went for a jog in school. I didnt manage to run much (i think 3 rounds + 1 round walking around tracks) and I'm dead beat. I cant seem to get enough air into my lungs and feeling really giddy. Chit-chat abit and went showering and had our dinner at Jurong Point's Ben10. I wouldnt say the food is super good (there's better) and services abit too lousy (maybe there's too many people, but that's not an excuse). I suggest going to other outlets to enjoy.

My dinner: Chicken Curry rice with really nice KIMCHI! YUM!~


Our dessert for the night: Oreo Mania (Yesh, I think Oreo's my darling favourite, he's always ordering dessert with Oreo >.<)

Trying to be artistic! Can see me & darling inside the spoon? With Cindy and Honey....Effect not really good :(

No comments:

Post a Comment