Wednesday, October 08, 2008

IT'S A TIRING DAY!!! ^_^!!! BUT FUN!

Went for a swim in school (1st time) with my honey and darling! heex! Swam a few laps and honestly...it's so tiring after each lap. Have to start training again to get my lungs back into shape! haha! But it was very fun! Many thanks to Jingyuan for his goggles if not i will be swimming from lane 1 to lane 8...=.=

Quite a number of things happen...Got a guy tries to 搭讪me and my honey..but lucky he's quite g00d-looking...haha...Must be honey's good figure atttracts guys lorh...^_^!! and guess what...guys nowadays seems to like to hug one another in public pools...that's what I see anyway (maybe abit generalise?)

Ohh, my 第一次 also happen during the swim! haha! We went to jump of the 3m platform! haha!! It was scary (not abit only) but you got to jump no matter what (there's a queue behind me, no choice). You will floating in air for less than 2 seconds and "splash" into the water. The moment u enter the water, you feel human again. I didnt dare to try the 5m platform, but Jingyuan is very "ZAI"! He went to try and did it beautifully (unless you looked under the water :) ). Maybe next time I'll try the 5m platform, only after I master the 3m platform, I supposed! ^_^!!!

Anyway, after that went to shower and had our dinner at Canteen 2. I didnt know that there's a new stall that sells snow ice. We ordered 2 different flavous and enjoyed them!!!

Here they are:

2 VERY SINFUL desserts...^_^!!!

Chocoreo! Milk snow ice with bits of oreo's cookies and hot fudge /YUMMY!!!

Green Tea Snow Ice with peach toppings on top! (Can't help it, Peach is my FAVOURITE!) ^_^

Let's go do more swimming in future!!! ^_^ /EXERCISE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment