Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's a SUNDAY, supposed to be a resting day at home after a hectic week but not for me. Woke up around 9.30am to get ready for school (I know it's sunday, not supposed to have school).....

*Showering...*

*Washing here and there...*

After that (I'm already late) rushed to interchange to meet up qiaolin and cedric (about 15 minutes late :( ) and went to school. We went to the Seminar room for a mass (considering only the 3 of us) online lecture because we miss quite a number of lectures this week. Unfortunately, all the rooms are locked, but we manage to find a EEE tutorial room and we manage to listen to 3 lectures (Zhang hua's lecture). *quite ZAI!*

After 3 LONG hours, we went to get our lunch (MacDonald's) and while eating, we chit-chat abit (from movies all the way to the meaning of SHAG). Hey! Listen, if you like to use the word "SHAG", think twice before using it. HEHE! Go on and check it out at dictionary.com and scroll all the way down, you'll be able to find the real meaning!!! /giggles

Anyway, we decided to watch the movie "Connected" (Louis Koo and Barbie Hsu) and it's a really really nice show. There's lots of comedy and action stuff which keep you hot on the seat. Hurry catch the show if you haven't watch. ^_^!!!!

After the show, I have to rush down for the drama show at Raffles Hotel. It was an event/show organised by the Chinese Society in NTU. I truly enjoyed myself throughout the 3 hours show and it was really NICELY done. Definitely a must to watch and next time round, I'll invite all my friends to attend. Ohh, hopefully I didnt disturb the people sitting around me, cause during the whole show (whether it's sad or funny scene), I'm always laughing (quite loud too). /smile!

Honey & me before the start of the show ^_^!!!

Boon Ming (总教主), honey & me!

Boon ming + his daughter (inside the show) hehe!

It was a truly memorable night! ^_^!

2 comments:

  1. i will nvr use the word again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as long as u r happy... we will be happy for you

    ReplyDelete