Saturday, January 23, 2010

3 第一次 in one night!

What a exciting night! :) :) :) Life's great with so many unpredictable and exciting events happening on you, don't you agree? 3 第一次s in one night is definitely going to spice up my life and make me a HAPPIER person on Earth! ^_^!!!

1st 第一次: Dinner @ Beppu Dinning Restaurant, ate some "Demon" ramen. I decided to try their level 2 spiciness = WRONG decision! It's super hot, till I don't dare to drink the soup and tried to drain all the soup from the ramen before going inside my mouth! >.<"" But the crispy chicken is nice (I LIKE!), 够味道! *HAHA!*

2nd 第一次: KOI Bubble tea!!!! Finally managed to get my hands on a cup of bubble tea! Usually when I first try a bubble tea shop, I will go for their milk tea first. KOI is not an exception, ordered a small 25% sugar milk tea (unfortunately their pearls sold out! :( ) But it's really nice (just a bit not sweet, which is healthy!). Ohh, in order to add on some sweetness, I ate a D24 durian pancake! *Deliciooouuuussss.....and SINFUL!*

3rd 第一次: Yangtze Cinema! After such a long time (from IA last year till now), we finally made our way there. Of course, it's not that easy to find the cinema. We walked around the mall trying to locate the cinema (and the worst thing I'm wearing heels OMG!), up the escalator and walkways...and finally, at this wulu corner, there's an entrance to the ticket kiosk! *YEAH!* But, I didn't buy a ticket to watch. *tsk tsk!* But I'm definitely going back one day to watch a movie and see what those uncles are doing inside...umbrellas and newspapers READY TO GO! Anyone interested, please drop me a message!  ^_^_^_^!!!

It's a once a lifetime thing!

Warning: Please do not go alone to such places alone as "senior citizens" (UNCLES!) are seen walking around the premises. Safety is IMPORTANT! :) :) :) 

Instead of a R21 movie, we went to GV Plaza for a late night show: The Spy Next Door, starring Jackie Chan. 3 words to describe the movie: cute, funny and entertaining (at least I didn't fell asleep)! :) :) :) 

Cab home after that! Few more hours to shopping trip! *WHEEE!* 

Eyes so tired from wearing contacts for >12 hours. I'm still not used to wearing contacts! *urgh!* :(

No comments:

Post a Comment