Saturday, January 16, 2010

I think I got a new hobby (out of a sudden). And guess what, it's totally random! KITE FLYING! Hahaha! Don't ask me why I suddenly got this idea, just go try and fly your own kite and you'll know that it's super FUN! :) :) :) but tiring as well.

You will get a sense of achievement when you see that your kite is high up in the sky with the blue sky as the background and flowing gracefully through the clouds (maybe not that high *giggles*). And it's not that easy to do that (OK!), lots of skills are needed like: strength of wind + direction of wind + whether place is crowded (if yes, then you've limited space to run around) + quality of kite + what type of string is used + luck. Hahaha! This is all from my point of view though.

Nevertheless, I intend to buy a good and durable kite with the look-professional string with reeling type like a fishing rod for the next round of kite-flying. Maybe it helps me to fly my kite easier and also to reel it back when the kite falls back down (save a lot of time coiling the string back).



Pictures to be uploaded at a later post! It's almost 3am in the morning! *YAWNZ!* 

No comments:

Post a Comment