Saturday, January 09, 2010

Totally addicted to PP stream these days. Whenever I'm home, I'll be sitting in front of the computer and watching drams related to forensics. I swear I'm becoming a "仔女" soon. =.=|| But just can't help it, some of these shows are so good that I would stay up into the wee hours just to complete the whole series! :) :) :) which leads to the fact that I'm not sleeping enough and my face condition is going to get worse! :'(

Ok, I think I should have a plan when school re-opens. Daily sleep intake should be at least 7 hours which means that 11.30 pm (latest) in bed. That's a bit hard but I should be able to do it.

Ohh one MORE important thing, I have around 6 months to slim down to my ideal weight (and I'm not going to tell you what it is) for my brother's big day! So that means consistent exercising and good diet. Every alternate days to exercise (most probably running and swimming) and going to gym to try getting my arms muscles firmer. LOL! 说得比做得容易, BUT I'm still going to try...anyone interested to join me? hahaha! ^_^!!!

がんばって!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment