Wednesday, January 20, 2010

As promised, these are some of the pics (I personally love) taken on our kite flying trip! :) :) :)


My dearies in NTU! You guys are ♥! 


Picture's a bit blur, but all of us are in the AIR!   


1st night shot! :) not too bad...



Quite an artistic shot, dreamy feeling, and all of us have different expressions ^_^_^_^_^!!!
 



We got ourselves wet from playing with water...but it was fun! haha! now I can understand why kids love to run around in the water. It's cooling, it helps to clean your feet (eee, so many feet-s in there) and the sound of splashing water is so smoothing.

Dinner was at Wendy's (老巴刹) eating the 3/4 pounds of burger! *WOW!* Damn big, but niceeeee....Considering to challenge myself with eating the burger all by myself next time. >.<"" I will be super bloated (that's for sure!) :) :) :) 

Ohh, and not to forget, this year we already celebrated 3 birthdays! :) :) :) Hahaha! Birthdays always make me HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment