Wednesday, August 04, 2010

In just a short weekend......

I completed tons of stuff which does NOT include tidying up my room, clearing my cupboard, and preparing the guest book for my colleague. HAHAHA! I totally have no idea where did all my time went to. 4 long days of break from work is gone in a blink of the eye. I shall try to summarize the 4 days event into a single post (which I think it's quite hard!).

Friday 30th July 2010

I took a day leave to prepare myself for my Convocation Ceremony. :)))) And I decided to make full use of my time, so I booked the 1st session of driving class and straight after that is the make-up appointment. I didn't know make-up can take so long and I was extremely late. o.O!!! Lucky the dearies helped to dress me up and I registered in time for the ceremony. HAHAHA!

The 2 guest of honors to witness my graduation! :) BFF + Mummy! ♥

 :) My NTU dearies that have gone through the 3 years with me! :)

It is you guys that brought me tons of laughter and joys to make my University life so fulfilling! :) :) :)

My honey! :) First set my eyes on her on my 1st lab class. She got the same surname and blood group as me. I wonder is she my long-lost sister? ^_^!!!

This ceremony does not mark the end of school life. It serves to remind me that I am now a working adult who has responsibilities to take care of. And I welcome my working life with open arms. ^_^!!! がんばって!!!

Saturday 31st July 2010


It's the studio photo shoot for the dearies today at the Universal Bridal Studio. :)))) Honestly, I have no idea it is so tiring to take a studio photo shoot. The weird weird pose the photographer want us to pose is kind of difficult to follow. HAHAHA! Or maybe it's because I'm not flexible enough. Anyway, shall post the photos when they are ready! :))))

Since everyone are present, so we might as well have a post-graduation activity. Off we go to Sunset Grill (a super duper wu-lu place!) and had our dinner! *YUMS!*

While waiting for our seats :)))
Enjoying the sunset while waiting for our food to come :) Nice atmosphere!~

DEARIES!!!~

After dinner was up Mount Faber for some night sky viewing. In the end we spent most of the time inside the toilet o.O!!! HAHAHA! The Jewel Box's toilet is so grand and pretty that we girls can't help ourselves. Sorry guys! :))))


It is always so fun to have these girls around. ^_^_^_^_^ I can't wait for the next gathering! This coming saturday! *YAY!*

*Yawns!* Shall stop here and continue on another post tomorrow! (I promise!) :)))

Busy yawning away,
saRah! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment