Friday, August 06, 2010

Part 2 of a short weekend

Actually, it wasn't a short weekend. More of a "too long" weekend for me. Initially, I thought I will be having 3 days off (Friday for Convocation and the weekend) but Senior reminded me that I'm off on Monday due to Swing shift duty. :)))

Sunday 1st August 2010


Anyway, I decided to try my luck at HSA (Health Science Authority, in case you've no idea) for my blood donation. I have been having low Fe content (no idea why, maybe I need to feed on more Fe stuff) and got rejected a few times. I brought my BFF along (it's her first time there) to see whether her veins are big enough for the SUPER DUPER big needle. Unfortunately, she didn't manage to make it. But I was!!! My Fe passed marginally, HAHAHA! It's like FINALLY lorh, didn't make a wasted trip down.

Got this new vanilla flavored Fe pills. I was super excited about it. HAHAHA! I was expecting it to taste nice (nicer than the previous one). BUT! No it wasn't that vanilla-ish at all! DISAPPOINTED!

:) At least the packaging looked more appealing than the previous one. And the pills is dark brown in color, which only make sense since it's Fe pills. Right? ^_^!!!

HAHAHA! I took some time to recover before hoping down to the KOI's bubble tea at Chinatown and having my lunch there! :)) *YUMS!* Next stop is to Orchard for some secret shopping. And please, don't ask me what I bought, because I will only say it 3 months later if the results are good! ^^ WaHAHAHAHA!

Got a white bandage this time round! :)))

 HAHAHAHA! Into our search of the "secret" thing :))))

HAHAHA! I ♥ mirrors! Especially when they help me to take artistic shots! :))))

We went home happily with our shopping bags, but a big hole in our pocket. >.<""""

No comments:

Post a Comment