Saturday, August 21, 2010

Interesting yesterDay~

I was supposed to blog about my interesting yesterday. But in the end, I was so tired that I can't even finished 1 sentence before I dropped dead on the bed. *LOL!* 

Alright, so I started the day at 7am! (YesH! So damn late!) o.O!!!

Lucky my mum came into my room with the intention of disturbing me because she thought I was on the afternoon shift, which I wasn't! Totally panicked when I saw the sun so high and shinning. First reaction was to make an important phone call. *wahahaha!* Next was to grab my towel and rush to toilet to flatten my hair (messy from sleeping with wet hair the night before!)!!! By the time I'm changed and ready to leave the house, it was already 7.20am! 

Yeah yeah, I know you're thinking how come I can shower, brush up, a bit of eye liner, change and out of house in 20 minutes. LOL! This is called preparation!!! I knew I had high chances of waking up late, so the night before I slept, I put everything nicely on the room sofa first. It's nice to be prepared during the crisis time! *HAHAHAHA!* 

Anyway, I couldn't take the bus down because I will be super duper late. So I grabbed a cab down to XXX's house. And just my luck, I didn't have enough cash on me. So once I was on the cab, I kept looking for the atm clicker (?) but to no avail. (I always thought that ALL cabs have, but I was so wrong). The cab driver told me that he only accept cash. Second round of panic! =.=||| Because I only had 10 bucks on myself. I was praying for the meter to go slow (Hello, in Singapore, that's IMPOSSIBLE!). 

The total cab fare was $12.60 (including of surcharge! Too expensive!!!). I didn't have enough coins for the cab fare, and I think the uncle knew. HAHAHA! Super PS, but he was a super nice guy. He said it's alright, 10 bucks will do. HAHA! First time I got a discount on the cab fare. ^_^!!! And I got lost finding XXX's house. Usually, I walked from the other direction, this time round I came from the other side. HAHAHA! A bit 路痴, but lucky still managed to find him. 

Left around 7.40am (not too bad, wasn't that late), and the stunning thing is I reached office before 8am. I was like "WTH!!!". Traffic was so smooth (practically no brake at all once on the expressway) that we only took 20 minutes to reach. >.<""""

Was quite moody, but still work's waiting for me. I can't remember why I didn't grab any breakfast (was super busy the whole morning right after passdown!) and all the way till after Yoga lesson, my stomach was growling like mad. 

But I got small treats from my colleagues. Wasabi snacks from P.M (in another department) + a super big banana from Senior! ^_^!! These small treats definitely cheer me up lots! And driving lesson was super fun, because my instructor says it's only fun if there's music while driving. So I blasted my OMNIA 2 and doing my vertical parking at the same time. LOL! ^_^!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment