Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Facial is ♥!!!

I missed blogging, especially of my super interesting day-to-day life! :))) HAHAHA! ^_^!!!!

It's good to jot down all the happy, sad, surprise, "out-of-nowhere" things that happened everyday in your life. Imagine when you're 70 years old (hopefully, there's still blogspot for me to use!), and you read through all these entries that you've created, I'm sure you'll be smiling to yourself. Sweet memories running through your mind~ ahhhhhh~ SWEEETTTT~.............

Anyway, last Friday was my swing shift off, so we (together with 吴小姐) booked an appointment to go for a SPA! HAHAHA! Another 第一次! We decided to go for the facial one though, since both of us lack of sleep these days!!! (Busy with preparations for her wedding! *YAY!*)


Lifespa @ Pacific Plaza, Orchard :))) Their trial session wasn't that bad. As usual, the first part of the facial is PAIN! But the aftermath is smooth and shiny skin! ♥!!! HAHAHA! When I put on some loose powder + blusher, the face looks so gentle (??? Or more like so clear and white)!!! 

The green bean soup taste so Mummy-ish! HAHAHA! It's delicious and definitely feels good after a sleep! ^_^!!! I told Miss Wu that we're not going to sign any package before we even go for the appointment. But in the end the offer was too tempting to reject. HAHAHA! Now I can go for SPA anytime I like! *YEAH!*

After that was shopping for shoes! *YAY!* Almost every month I will have a new pair of shoes! (Can't believe where I can store all these shoes too!) 


One of the shoes we tried! :) So high, and I'm sure my legs will be shouting at me for causing them pain! Hehehe! But I wanna look tall, so no choice! HAHAHA! 

Dinner after a long day walking and shopping! :))) Retail therapy definitely work wonders to girls! ^_^!!! More preparations to come! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment