Monday, November 29, 2010

Another weekend just passed with the blink of the eye

:) Had a fulfilling weekend! I believe it's well-deserved since it was such a long week of endless work. Kudos to my colleagues, Mr Lin, and of course the Blondie girl! :))) HAHAHA! Shall tell you guys more about them! :)))

Friday evening, we had our section gathering at Feast @ East (Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel) right after work. It was super last minute (I only made the reservations on Wednesday) since Boss requested to have it sooner. And due to tight budget (-_-"" Imagine each person only has less than 30 bucks for a decent buffet?!), we had to settle with Roxy (the card promotion, 1 dines free with 3 paying adult). :)))

The food wasn't that great, just average because I had tasted better than that. And the variety is SO little!!! Really, I had no idea what to eat because a lot of the stuff are raw which I can't take. That leave only those cooked food, which I can count with my 10 fingers. =.=|||

I was told that they are famous for their Laksa and so I went for it on my first round! HAHAHA! ^_^!!! Alright, I can't deny that it was good, and I enjoyed it. Usually the first dish that goes down your stomach will determine whether you will be able to enjoy the rest of the dinner. *HENG!* 


Sashimi is not for me! *>.<""*

The cooked food for my 2nd round. Like I say, the variety isn't that much, so I can't be too picky either. Wasn't that bad, but I think my mum cooked better. *thumbs up!* And the bread, I didn't eat it, just thought that it will look nice if I take a close up shot of it. ^_^!!!

Ohh, and this shot is just trying to show that my camera is wide angle. HAHAHA! Not too wide angle in this picture though, I guess I got the wrong angle. I worked better with my right hand. Hmmmm........

The guys (both process and equipment) enjoying a beer or two. ^_^!!!

The group photos! :) And yeah, I'm the only lady there. -_-""

The so-called 司机 who saved me from tons of cab fares. HOHOHO! ^_^!!!! *thank YOU!*

The Process (x3) VS Equipment (x1)! HAHAHAHA! And for the first time I see a playful sight of CM! LOL! Quite candid, and I'm loving each shot. ^_^!!!

Home sweet home right after that. Ohh, and I was still hungry. >.<"""

No comments:

Post a Comment