Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fairytale is never real...but I got one :)

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair"

:))) This is the golden hair girl I mentioned in the last post. ^_^!!!! Rapunzel!!!

I'm totally envious of her super duper long hair! HAHAHA! Maybe it's a bit too long, but how I wished I had my long hair back now, cause I missed braiding them. *beams!*

It was a impromptu movie. We were just loitering outside the cinema, and happened that this girl caught our attention. So we went ahead, and with 3D effects! ^_^!!! *YAY!* 2nd time! HOHO!

Anyway, I didn't quite know what's the story is about, just that this girl has long hair. Mr. updated me a bit during the advertisement so I have an idea what to expect. :))) And the moment the movie starts, I was smiling away like a kid. It's totally a kids' show, but really, 大人 like us should watch such movies to bring back some kids' memories. 

You can expect lots of musical, and some "can't believe it happens" stunts. Well, it's a Disney show so it's only right that there's magic in it. ^_^!!! This isn't a typical prince saves the princess show. The "prince" is actually a bandit that happened to chance upon this tall tower and thus, met the long hair. :))))


And the best part is this guard horse, Maximus. He can't stopped making me laugh like crazy. ^_^!!! It was a bit touching at the end (I cried, -_-""), but lucky it was a happy ending! I just ♥ happy endings. And it's back to reality when you step out of the theater.

But another surprise awaits me. ^_^!! Hehehehe! I was totally caught off guard by it.


See the happy me? *beams!* A new Minnie mouse for me and she's PINK! HAHAHA!

Thank YOU for everything you've given me. YAY to more of happy days ahead! ^_^!!!

1 comment: