Saturday, November 20, 2010

BMW World 2010, Singapore

Honestly, I am seriously thinking of buying a car, just for the sake of practicing my driving skills, and at the same time to wake up a bit later every morning to get to work. You know, always sms-ing the colleague to get a ride can be quite maddening. Feeling 很不好意思, yet don't want to spend the $ on cab fares.

And while considering through the available cars, Boss Han invited us to go for the BMW World at Marina Bay Sands (MBS). HAHAHA! I'm not a huge fan of BMW cars, they are just too damn big and heavy. -_-"" But on the other hand, it will be a nice exposure and I haven't been to MBS before. So why not? ^_^!!!

Right at the entrance, we're greeted with a huge "Welcome" signboard. :)))

It's free admission for everyone, and we had pre-registered ourselves online before the show started. :) Each and everyone of us is entitled to a lucky draw (to win a trip to Germany! To visit their factory?) when we registered, and we are given this lanyard where our pass number is shown. 

It was quite crowded that day. Probably because it's the 2nd last day of the show, and everyone is coming down to have a look so as not to miss these "hard-to-come-by" car shows. I was greeted with a row of RED cars. Man, you've no idea how high I was. HAHAHA! I mean, the red is so pretty (Yeah, I ♥ red more!) and so seductive! ^_^!!! 


Don't ask me the specifications of individual cars. I know nothing about it. HAHAHA! They're too alien to me and the only specs I can understand is the fuel consumption. BMW cars do have high fuel consumption from what I see. -_-"" And the oil prices doesn't go down at all now. *Bleah!* 

I'm definitely not those "showgirl" type. Look how rigid I look in these photos. =.=|| HAHAHA! But then, the focus of the pictures is not me. :)))

This is the only car that I think looks cool, and smaller in size (as compared to other BMW cars) and it's hatch-back a.k.a no 屁股! HAHAHA! Making it easier to park! ^_^!!!! If only on display is a red one ~ *giggles!*

^_^!!! :) They have this iphone-look-alike camera for me to take shots with! *Cool!* Just too bad that there's too many people if not the background will be full of cars! HOHO!

New arrivals! ^_^!!! Both QL and MZ joined us after attending their friend's wedding! YAY! ^_^!!!!

By the time we left the show it was already 7 plus, and I was complaining hungry since the last meal I had was my breakfast. LOL! Carl's Junior we had and Cafe cartel's dessert! HOHO! And I concussed right after I reached home! (Maybe after an hour or 2 of surfing the net) -_-""

No comments:

Post a Comment