Monday, November 08, 2010

CSI: The Experience :))) *YAY!*

It's too late to blog, but still I'm not that tired :))) Able to wake up late these few days definitely cheer me up lots! :))) Just that lots of complain from my mummy. “还不起床啊! 太阳都塞到PP了!" And I bet that even  at level 14 you can also hear her (Although the highest level is only 12 -__-"")

Had a fruitful long weekend. Friday early afternoon went for the CSI: The Experience Exhibition @ Singapore Science Center. :))) *YAY!* My favorite US drama is CSI and among the 3 series, CSI: New York is the best! ^_^!!! HOHO!

Superbly excited about going to be a Forensic scientist for a day! ^_^!!!

While queuing for our tickets. :) The exhibition itself cost SGD20, but if you buy the package (which includes admission to the Science Center) @ 21SGD, you get to enjoy a discount of 3 bucks from the Passion card. So do bring it along if you have it :)))


Hehehe! You get to try and solve all the 3 cases inside the exhibition, with a crime scene at the beginning. You have to pay attention to the evidence found in the scene and take note of them on the report given to you. Once all the details are taken down, you'll have to enter the different labs where you can analyze all the different evidence. And slowly you will start to piece everything together, and you will find the truth.

To me, I think it's kind of easy to piece them together. Partly because I attended Forensic Science lectures during Uni days. So I have a bit of basic knowledge. Also this exhibition is open to everyone, thus they have to cater to young kids, which is why throughout the whole process, it was well guided. :))) I think it's good to expose the kids to these knowledge, as this is something not taught in school. Who knows, maybe one of them might become a REAL forensic scientist one day? ^_^!!!

Definitely enjoyed myself that day! :))) Hehehehe! ♥!!!! If only there are more of such exhibitions! HAHAHA!

Do support if you've the time! :))) It's worth the 18 bucks! HAHAHA!

Ohh, and photography is not allowed inside the showcase. :))) Snap while you can outside! *heex!*
  

No comments:

Post a Comment