Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's just me

I'm someone that is always open to ideas, and willing to accept them if you convinced me. Which is why I consider myself as a not-so-stubborn girl. ^_^!!! (Ain't that a plus point?)

If there's a time when I don't agree with you, it means that I'm not convinced. I don't care what's your reason, I just don't accept it. And the reason is simple, I just don't want to or I'm not ready for to accept. So either you listen to me, or forget about it. 

BUT don't force me to do something that I don't want to do at all. When I say no, it means no. Friends who understand me will know that. Unfortunately, some people don't.

That's just me, so for once, listen to me when I say no. Don't make me go through it again.

Just some complaining and nagging. I feel so much better now! HAHAHAHAHA! ^_^!!!!

Now, I really do own a car. With my name and number on it. How cool is that? ^_^!!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment