Saturday, January 22, 2011

:) Am one lucky girl, with these bunch of friends

Woke up smiling, must be all the drinks I had consumed the night before (or should I say few hours ago?). These people can be super wild, but still they are fun to enjoy a drink (or more) together. Thanks for the invitation! ^_^!!!

:))) And was chatting with another friend on facebook, when she mentioned this. I couldn't agree more with her! *happily smiling away!*


I do have a bunch of great colleagues to work with! ^_^!!! Although there's lots of teasing around, I know they don't mean it. It's always a gift to be able to put a smile on another person! And I intend to have this gift everyday, making people smile is going to be my everyday goal! *beams!*


P.S. Thanks for fetching me home. :))) -ありがとう!-

No comments:

Post a Comment