Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend is too sweet! :)))

A few first times this weekend. :)) HAHAHA! Life's just too sweet for me. 

First time preparing CNY stuff for the whole department! :) Yeah, it is my first time having CNY celebrations with my colleagues. The first round is the Lou Hei session, which I bought from さかえ @ White Sands (Many thanks to Shawn for trusting his car with me. ^_^!!!!). 

For $128, we had this Chinese New Year bundle consisting of a large Yu Sheng, a sushi patter and a "side-dishes" patter. Quite worth it, and it was very filling. :))

:) Our Furnace peeps, together with Fab 10 transfer guys. And of course, not to forget those who work real hard in the fab! :))) 

And right after the Lou Hei, I had to prepare a food corner for these work-too-hard guys. Spent the Saturday whole afternoon in Giant shopping and queuing (for more than 20 minutes) to pay for all the stuff. And at night, went on to Chinatown to do some shopping. That's where the 2nd first time comes.

Getting caught in the big rain while shopping for 年货 in Chinatown.o.O!!!

Imagine it's open space and only some small canvas above your head to prevent those stalls from the rain. -_-"" My legs were soaked and super uncomfortable. But lucky, I still manage to grab a few stuff for the food corner and myself. ^_^!!! And seriously, this is the first time it rains while I'm shopping for CNY goodies after so many years.

We parked the car at Central, Clarke Quay, and I gotten my 3rd first time. I drove down the spiral car park myself! HAHAHA! And yes, it was quite dizzy, but I made it down safely. Just when I thought it's going to be a smooth trip home, the rain starts to get heavier. -_-"" And I haven't tried driving in such heavy rain before (consider my first time again). A bit panic but no choice cause I couldn't stop the car and switch driver. HAHAHA! I was driving an average of 60 on the expressway. O.o!!! But Mr. was always on the lookout for danger. Heex! Home safely. After almost 45 minutes.:)))

Totally random, but this is yet another 第一次 for my nails! HAHAHA! :) Cost me a bomb though, =.=||

Looks so princess-y! <3! But now I wonder how am I going to work with these nails? HAHAHA! ^_^!!!

:) The small food corner for all the peeps in my section. I know they work really hard, so this is the reward for you guys! HAHAHA! It might not be a lot, but I really hope you guys can enjoy this small gesture. 

P.S: Welcome feedback to the welfare team. :)) /giggles!

And of course, many thanks to Andrew for driving us / carrying stuff for us on this last minute shopping trip! :))
Last but not least, a self-shot to end the night with. :)) Heex!

Super tired by the time all the food corners are set up in all sections. Am lucky cause Mr. came and fetch me home  in the super duper heavy rain. Say no to the long train ride! :) Thank YOU!

Busy-yawning-away,
saRah! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment