Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm back! And you must be wondering why I can blog at this timing. Ain't I supposed to be at work? -_-"" 

Well, just my luck, falling sick at this time of the year. I mean the weather is so cooling, not much strong sunlight, I should be out and about. But yesterday night, I didn't sleep well at all. The cough is keeping me awake and the nose is blocked till I can smell nothing. *Bleah!*  

Anyway, the past 2 days I'm a happy girl! All because of these...............

Met up my BFF last Friday (like finally, it's kind of hard to meet up nowadays), and I made her waited for an hour! -.-"" Last minute discussion with the boss. Anyway, she brought me to The Soup Spoon for our dinner, and it was yummy! I never tried this place before even though I always passed by. So this is another first time for me! ^_^!!!

The set meal includes a sandwich of your choice, a regular bowl of soup (ranges from mushrooms to pumpkin) and a cup of ice-tea. The portion is quite big and very filling since the soup is very thick. 

Breaded buttons, in fact it's just mushrooms inside with a little bit of cheese? :) Our side dish. 

After dinner, we walked around Bugis street (to help digestion) and I bought a half Maxi Dress with 10 buttons. LOL! I wondered whether I looked short in it, but in the end I still bought it, since it costs me 12 bucks only. HAHAHAHA!
It was still early so we went on to Plaza Singapura to catch a movie, and in the meantime while waiting, we dropped in TCC for a cup of yumilicious drink. 

 My Green apple smoothie, and her Hazel Bella. ^_^!!!!

The movie we watched............
HAHAHAHA! Don't ask me what are those words, I don't know (They are Thai words, though). But here in Singapore, this is Hello Stranger. ^_^!!!

Even before the start of the movie, we (BFF and myself) were already laughing at ourselves. We heard that this movie is really nice from our friends, so thought that we could try it out and see how is it. We know nothing about this movie. And I mean NOTHING. Who is the cast, what is the storyline, and where is the show filmed at. We just based on the title and thought that it is a Hollywood movie. ^_^!!! And guess how we reacted when the show started and we don't understand a single word (unless we read the subtitles). We thought that we went to the wrong movie theater. -.-""
 
But who cares, the show started, so just watch. I must pre-warned you, you'll be having some serious stomach cramps throughout the whole show. I was laughing like nobody's business, till I think I disturb the people in front of me. HAHAHA! Both leads have very good 默契 that keeps people sitting on the edge of their seats. 

Sometimes I do wonder, if really such love stories happen in real life? :)))

Anyway, here's the trailer.......


It's so nice, that the next day I brought Mr. to watch this movie. And I laughed throughout the show again. HAHAHAHA!

Go watch the movie! It's worth every cent of your $$$!

No comments:

Post a Comment