Monday, January 24, 2011

A little gift .............

In the midst of preparing a small surprise for someone. :))) hehehehehe!

Hopefully he will like it, and I'm sure it will come in handy! ^_^!!! Trust me, you will need these lots! *giggles!*All I need now is a box to put all the stuff in. And maybe an instruction sheet, cause I got this feeling he doesn't know how to use them. -_-""

I'm especially happy on this Monday morning. HAHAHA! Literally jump all the way from home to the station  and to the workplace. It just gets better the whole day! ^_^!!!

Many many many thanks to my Honey for these goodies! All the way from Korea! HAHAHA! And of course, for helping me bring my loots all the way back! Must be super heavy! :)))

And I'm just a lucky girl cause I found this Elmo purse! HOHOHO! It was love at first sight! So cute that I wanna act like Elmo, but fail quite badly ............

You know what I mean. HAHAHA! See how happy I am with my new red purse! LOL! ^_^!!!

Time to head for bed, surprise gift sitting right on the table. *YAY!*

No comments:

Post a Comment