Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Food makes people HAPPY!

So many things happened last weekend! HAHA! Especially on Saturday, practically the whole day I never stopped eating! OMG! That's not a good thing, but too bad, good food is VERY hard to resist!

First, food evaluation at Jurong Country Club's Fu Lin Men Chinese Restaurant (福临门酒楼) for brother's wedding. WOW! I was quite happy or should I say very happy with the food. Right from the first dish all the way to the dessert, everything was great. Well, you might be thinking that of course during the food evaluation, they will do their best to serve you the best food. But hey, you can always go try out and trust me you won't be disappointed! :)
I love the prawns SO SO SO MUCH! HAHAHA! (Ohh, it's the top right-hand corner one.) ^_^!!! You won't be able to see much prawns because it's covered with corn flakes. This is the first time I see this type of dish (corn flakes cookies I have seen though), and surprisingly, it tastes just as good as it looks. WOW! This is a must-eat dish if you've got a chance to visit the restaurant. DAMN GOOD LARH! No kidding! HAHAHA!

After so much food, I shouldn't be thinking about what's for dinner, but yet, I was on my way to Orchard Ion Swensen's for their ice-cream buffet! ^_^!!! HAHAHA! I didn't get to try when they were having their opening promotion, so this time round I just had to make to do with it. :) There were quite a number of flavors to choose, but because I don't get too fancy with my ice-cream, I stick to the common flavors like Yam, Rock Melon and Thin Mint. They just tasted GREAT! HAHA! But I think I like to decorate the ice-cream more than eating them. LOL!

My first 作品: waffle with strawberry jam + sunflower seeds, peaches, honey stars and Rock melon ice-cream! :) YUMS!!!

I think to really enjoy a buffet, the most important thing is company! :) BFF + Me + secret photographer! HAHAHA! ^_^!!!

Totally addicted to the game! >.<"""

Went home with a super bloated stomach and I guess a few kgs of weight gain? Sian! =.=||

No comments:

Post a Comment