Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mini IA gathering :)

:) Had a mini IA gathering in school, to welcome Su Su home from にほん (日本) from her studies. We had lunch at Palette (the "art" cafe, which I haven't went in since my 1st visit 2 years ago). I was quite surprised by the crowd (lunch crowd), cause I remember during the 1st visit, the food wasn't all that delicious.

:) Anyway, after Su su arrived, got some cute souvenirs from her (really appreciate it!) and off we go to order our lunch! :) They ordered the set lunch, which consist of a main course (Chicken breast), soup of the day and a drink for $6. Quite a big portion, so I considered it quite worth it. Unfortunately for them, the breast is so hard and rubbery that it took forever to bite. LOL! Lucky I ordered their ala carte, てりやき chicken with the set which cost me $6.50. It was YUM YUM! HOHO! At least this time I wasn't as disappointed as the 1st visit. ^_^!

Not too bad food + Good scenery + Great company! ^^


:) Pleasant lunch with IA gang, was a nice catch up with everyone and of course some gossips! HOHO!

No comments:

Post a Comment