Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pre-exam Havoc @ Eski Bar

This was supposed to be last Tuesday event but I only had time to blog about it today. Exam is just round the corner (yet again) and this is our last shot at it so we must really work double (or should I say TRIPLE?) hard to complete all the papers. But you know, as playful as I am, even though exams' just round the corner, I would still find reasons to go play, so here I am, with a bunch of dearies, having a wild night out. ^_^_^_^ Reason: To relax first before the BIG battle starts!

Initially the plan was to go Yangtze cinema to catch a movie (=.=||, the main objective is not the movie, is what the UNCLES are doing inside) but unfortunately, the cinema seems to close down. There isn't anymore uncles loitering around, looking at the posters on display. TOO BAD! :( But, since we're all out, we decided to go to Clarke Quay and find something to do. We settled on dinner first @ this Korean restaurant.

I think there are better side dishes restaurant, but the main course is YUMMY! It's something like steamboat, just that it's pre-prepared for you, with all the veggies and meat (beef in our case) all in it when served. *YUMs!*
 See our satisfied look? HAHAHA!

Next stop, we went on to ESKI bar! HOHO! I haven't been to one so this is another 第一次 for me! Whee! ^_^!

The whole bunch of us! :) I realized that it's always more girls than guys! (2:1 ratio) hahaha! Does this mean that girls are more wild than the guys? Definitely NOT! :)

HAHAHA! My hands do look longer (and slightly thinner) in this picture. Not bad for a self-take shot! :)


Remember the game that I'm totally addicted to? HAHAHA! I even brought it to Eski bar to entertain ourselves (too bad, only 5 people can play) and here I am, teaching Wenney how to play! HOHO!


See, they are all enjoying themselves! :) wahahaha!

After a game, we all decided to try having ice-cream at 0.5 deg C! HAHA! Have you tried before?

Back into the super-duper cold room wearing so little! o.O!! DAMN COLD! But it was fun, and helps to cool us down a bit from the so hot weather! HAHA!

HAHA! I edited a bit with this picture, look as though we're glowing in the cold cold room! :)

ONE more! ^_^!

Enjoying the ice-cream in a freezing cold environment! SHIOK! I think the ice-cream wasn't as cold as the outside temperature, so it sort of warm me from inside out. Heex! :) :) :)

Challenge myself by sticking to the super cold wall. Lucky I still have my clothes on to absorb some cold......LOL

Went home happily with beer in the stomach! :)

Time to work hard tomorrow! *BleaH!* :( 

1 comment:

  1. i love the SUN Shining, too, giving hot my soul, and clarifying my visions.

    thanks for living

    ReplyDelete