Monday, March 29, 2010

Stunned! *LOL!*

HAHAHA! Over the weekend, I went to City Square JB, Malaysia to shop shop eat eat, and to catch a movie: "How to train you dragon". Super cute show, and my perceptions of dragon change after watching this show. You know, dragons can be considered as a pet if they are so cute in reality too. ^_^_^ Go catch the movie if you haven't. :)

What really stunned me during this trip is this:


HAHAHAHA! I didn't know they actually sell this in such "open" place. I was looking through their menu when this caught my eyes and I can't stop giggling away LOL! :) And it's quite cheap, only RM3.50 which is around a cup of bubble tea price here. WAHAHAHA! Maybe next time I'll order one and try, see whether the taste is good anot. *_*

Btw, for those who are not sure what's Tongkat ali, is popular for its alleged testosterone-enhancing properties and used to treat erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial. Well, so now you know why I'm surprised they sell this at a cinema. *LOL!*

Anyway, dinner at Kim Gary with my favorite: Spicy noodles (with lots of bean sprouts) and veggie dumplings. Deliciouussss! ^_^_^_^


Ohh, of course with a super short hair me....

No comments:

Post a Comment